Videofashion collections. Volume 6, Episode 17, New York [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2016.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this issue of Videofashion Collections, Francisco Costa looks to the work of artist Mike Kelley for inspiration, resulting in a cozy and chic collection for Calvin Klein Collection. Costa has his artisanal focus on luxurious knits. Staged in an industrial runway setting in Brooklyn's Navy Yard, Alexander Wang portrays the concept of survival in the great outdoors. A memorable show moment is the "heat-activated" finale featuring model comebacks from Jacquetta Wheeler, Caroline Trentini, Bridget Hall, Angela Lindvall, and Anne V.! Tommy Hilfiger takes his guests to the Great American outdoors. Tartan slip dresses, woolly beanies and platform mountain boots are perfect for that ski chalet getaway. Plus, don't miss our Fashion Minute with Reed Krakoff. His collection reflects a sense of quite luxury and ease in dressing.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 08, 2019).
- Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Cho, Shinae, producer.
Lloyd, Emily, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|