Impact of tourism. Kenya [electronic resource] / TV Choice Limited.
- Other Title:
- London, England : TV Choice, 2011.
1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Tourism -- Kenya.
Tourism -- Environmental aspects -- Kenya.
Kenya -- Economic conditions.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Explaining that tourism is Kenya's third largest source of income, this video explores the effects of tourism on the country. It visits the Maasai Mara, which is one of the best known game parks in the world, discusses the presence of Maasai selling baubles to tourists, and emphasizes that most Maasai still live on farms, barely able to survive. The program looks at safari tourism and profiles the Endorois tribe, who fought to win back the land rights to a game park for tourists.
- Title from title screen (viewed October 16, 2018).
- TV Choice Productions, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|