Videofashion daily. Volume 2, Episode 18 [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2009.
1 online resource (49 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Videofashion Daily continues its international coverage of spring/summer 2010 with more must-see shows from London Fashion Week! In this issue, Julien Macdonald heads under the sea for his scuba-inspired collection. We review in-demand British designer Matthew Williamson's rise to fashion fame, then preview his refined collection for spring 2010. Check out the latest looks from London favorites Marios Schwab and Nicole Farhi, then rewind the fashion dial to British styles straight out of 1963! Plus, esteemed actress and London native Tilda Swinton is Pringle of Scotland's new muse, and Nathan Jenden showcases his vibrant spring collection on a runway of exquisitely beautiful ethnic models.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 12, 2018).
- Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Lloyd, Emily, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|