Videofashion news. Volume 38, Episode 50 [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2016.
1 online resource (24 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this issue of Videofashion News, revisit some of the fashionable highlights of the year in fashion, 2014! We wrap up the year's hottest fashion moments ... do you remember them all? Kim Kardashian's little sister, Kendall Jenner, has taken the fashion world by storm! Pop star Rihanna nabs the prize as 2014's celebrity style star! Jean Paul Gaultier bids adieu to his ready-to-wear line in 2014 with an outrageous fashion show in Paris! The fashion world lost one of its greats; we remember legendary designer, Oscar de la Renta. The fashion & celebrity crowd was treated to a super-moon-lit, 4-d presentation of the Polo Ralph Lauren Spring 2015 collection! Vera Wang shakes up the bridal industry, replacing a traditional runway show with an edgy film. Plus, take a look at our picks for the Spring/Summer season's Top Ten collections!
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 08, 2019).
- Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Lloyd, Emily, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|