Videofashion news. Volume 38, Episode 46 [electronic resource] / [produced by Videofashion].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2016.
1 online resource (24 minutes)
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this issue of Videofashion News, from utterly romantic to gorgeously jaw-dropping, it's swoon-worthy wedding dresses! The Badgley Mischka bride will feel like a movie star for her white carpet moment -each gown is named after a silver screen legend such as Dietrich, Monroe and Hayworth. Amsale wants all wants women to be effortlessly captivating on their big day. Always a modernist, Angel Sanchez gives romance new meaning. Brides-to-be look to Anne Barge for timeless elegance - calling to mind the iconic style of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. Fairies and goddesses are a magical match at Theia. Ines Di Santo crafts stunningly enchanting bridal gowns. Plus, don't miss the everlasting perfection of an Oscar de la Renta wedding dress!
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 08, 2019).
- Charney, Nicolas H., director.
Uss, Elizabeth, producer.
Lloyd, Emily, producer.
Videofashion Network, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|