Illinniq. Season 6, Episode 9, How to write a book [electronic resource] / host, Myna Ishulutak ; producer, Mosesie Kipanik.
- Nunavut : Inuit Broadcasting Corporation, 2016.
1 online resource (24 minutes)
- Inuit -- Nunavut.
Nunavut -- Social life and customs.
- Television programs.
- In Inuktituk with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- video file
- Host: Myna Ishulutak - What do you do when you want to write a book? Myna loves books and she talks to writers living in Iqaluit. Myna wants to know how you make it from the very first idea to the book sitting on the shelf in the Iqaluit Centennial Library. Themes: Books, writing, library, reading. Location: Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 18, 2018).
- Kipanik, Mosesie, producer.
Ishulutak, Myna, host.
Inuit Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|