The biggest investor in the U.S. is ... the U.S. [electronic resource] / [produced by] Bloomberg ; [video by Michael Byhoff and Sylvia Yang].
- [New York, New York] : Bloomberg, 2017.
1 online resource (2 minutes)
- Global Financial Crisis, 2008-2009.
Government securities -- United States.
United States -- Economic conditions.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Oct.16 -- How did the U.S. government pull itself out of the financial crisis of 2008? By investing in itself. Jon Ferro of Bloomberg News explains how government bonds played an integral role in getting markets back on track. (video by Michael Byhoff and Sylvia Yang).
- Jonathan Ferro, speaker.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 15, 2018).
- Ferro, Jonathan, speaker.
Byhoff, Michael, filmmaker.
Yang, Sylvia, filmmaker.
Bloomberg LP, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|