28 to make. Lesson 9, day 9. Scribbles & shapes [electronic resource] / [presented by Ryan Putnam].
- San Francisco, CA : CreativeLive, 2016.
1 online resource (3 minutes)
Drawing -- Technique.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- It Takes 28 Days To Make Or Break A Habit. Sometimes, we lapse into unproductive habits because we don't know what else to do. That's why we worked with some of the best creators we know to bring these 28 daily creative project ideas to your inbox so you can get back in the habit of making. Week 1: Celebrating everyday objects through drawing with Kate Bingaman-Burt Week 2: Exploring line, form, and texture with Ryan Putnam Week 3: Hacking visual language and creative thinking with Lara McCormick Week 4: Connecting to your context through observation and lettering with Erik Marinovich Weekends: You'll get the same 2 videos every weekend, when you'll be encouraged to take in the sights and relax with Brooks Chambers. Who is this for? It's been gently optimized for designers, illustrators, and typographers, but it's for anyone who wants give traction to their desire to create.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 26, 2018).
- Putnam, Ryan, instructor.
CreativeLive, Inc., production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|