Shedding light on motion. Episode 5, Graphing free fall [electronic resource] / written and directed by Spiro Liacos ; Liacos Educational Media.
- Other Title:
- Graphing free fall
Academic Video Online.
- Los Angeles, CA : TMW Media, 2016.
1 online resource (21 minutes)
- Motion -- Graphic methods.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- In this video we continue looking at graphs but pay particular attention to how graphs help us to understand the motion of objects that are either falling straight down or which have been launched vertically upwards into the air.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 03, 2019).
- Liacos, Spiro, director, on-screen presenter.
Liacos Educational Media, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|