Experimental research methods. Experimental design [electronic resource] / Shortcutstv.
- Leicester, England : Shortcuts TV, 2016.
1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Experimental design.
Psychology -- Experiments.
Research -- Methodology.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- What is the most effective time of day for students to learn new material? We begin with this research question to give practical illustrations of the strengths and possible limitations of repeated measures, independent measures and matched pairs experimental designs. We then look at three classic experimental studies in psychology: the Stroop Effect, Loftus' eyewitness testimony experiments and Bandura's bobo doll experiments to show why a particular experimental design was used in each case.
- Commentator: Steve Taylor, with Claire Parsons.
- Title from resource description page (viewed December 07, 2018).
- Taylor, Steve (Steve D.), commentator.
Parsons, Claire (Presenter), speaker.
ShortCutsTV (Firm), distributor, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|