The power of color [electronic resource] / Barbara Wiener, producer ; produced for Learning Zone Express.
- Owatonna, MN : Learning Zone Express, 2000.
1 online resource (18 minutes)
Color -- Psychological aspects.
Color in interior decoration.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- A video to help students understand the most powerful tool in decorating - COLOR! The right colors can calm, stimulate, create emotion and energy, make objects appear larger or smaller - and it is believed by some that colors can aid in healing. Color expert, Robin Strangis, covers the following aspects of color: What is color? History of color, Color combinations, Psychology of color, Color for fashion, home, and office, Tips on selecting color Students will also learn how to create a personal image by using color.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 01, 2018).
- Weiner, Barbara, producer.
Learning Zone Express (Firm), publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|