Energy balance [electronic resource] / director: Wes Halula.
- Owatonna, MN : Learning Zone Express, 2012.
1 online resource (22 minutes)
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Being physically active and eating from all the food groups is key to balancing your energy. Registered Dietitian Melissa Halas-Liang discusses the nutrition basics of the energy equation, while personal trainer Dwayne Arthur Jones explains the importance of balancing the equation by using that energy. Discover: The best food choices using MyPlate as a guide, Short-term and long-term benefits of physical activity, Tips to be active each day, How to overcome common excuses, How to continue being active into adulthood. ncludes brief interviews with teens about how they stay healthy through physical activity.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 28, 2018).
- Harnist, Billy, producer.
Halula, Jenica, producer.
Halula, Wes, 1971- producer, director.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|