Child of our time. Series 8, Episode 2, The age of stress [electronic resource] / presented by professor Robert Winston ; produced and directed by Amanda Richardson, Louise Bourner ; the Open University, BBC co-production.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2008.
1 online resource (60 minutes)
- Children -- Great Britain -- Longitudinal studies.
Child development -- Great Britain -- Longitudinal studies.
Parenting -- Great Britain -- Longitudinal studies.
Stress in children -- Great Britain.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- This unique documentary series that follows the lives of 25 children born in the year 2000 is soon to be in its eighth year. At this age, the children face a whole new range of problems. See how they learn to cope with the difference between home and school, and to feel more secure about themselves; how their behaviour is affected when entering into a period in life where they are split along gender lines, with girls and boys preferring their own gender; and finally how they cope with the dreaded exams and how their early attitude - and results - can shape their whole education.
- Presenter: Robert Winston.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 21, 2019).
- Bourner, Louise, director, producer.
Richardson, Amanda, director, producer.
Winston, Robert M. L., on-screen presenter.
Open University, production company.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
BBC Worldwide Ltd., film distributor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|