Y2K and medical devices : testing for the Y2K bug : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Health and Environment and the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, October 21, 1999.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 67 pages) : illustrations
- Year 2000 date conversion (Computer systems) -- United States.
Medical instruments and apparatus -- Automation.
- Includes bibliographical references.
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (govinfo, viewed Feb. 22, 2019).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment. Y2K and medical devices
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|