War powers and the effects of unauthorized military engagements on federal spending : hearing before the Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, June 6, 2018.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 115-446.
S. hrg. ; 115-446
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 88 pages).
- War and emergency powers -- United States.
Executive power -- United States.
Legislative power -- United States.
United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
War, Declaration of -- United States.
Constitutional law -- United States.
Executive-legislative relations -- United States.
Separation of powers -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Feb. 6, 2019).
Includes bibliographical references.
CRDP Program record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management. War powers and the effects of unauthorized military engagements on federal spending