Needs for national studies of population dynamics : a report of the United States National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, 1970.
- Vital and health statistics. Documents and committee reports ; Series 4, no. 12.
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
Vital and health statistics. Series 4, Documents and committee reports ; number 12
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 4-no. 12
- Government document
1 online resource (viii, 31 pages).
- Population forecasting -- United States.
United States -- Population.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
- Vital statistics.
- "An assessment of the types of studies needed in the field of population dynamics, the specific types of data needed to yield such studies, and the steps required to meet these needs most effectively."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 31).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed January 30, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Health Services and Mental Health Administration, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Needs for national studies of population dynamics, report of United States National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|