The shield. Season 3 / 20th Century Fox Television Productions, Inc. ; created by Shawn Ryan ; written by Shawn Ryan [and others] ; directed by Clark Johnson [and others].
- Standardized Title:
- Shield (Television program). Season 3.
- Other Title:
- Shield. Season three
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, ©2013.
- Shield. The complete series.
The shield. The complete series
4 videodiscs (686 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Police -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Criminal investigation -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Police corruption -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Inner cities -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Crime -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Drama.
Television cop shows.
California -- Los Angeles.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Television cop shows.
- In French, dubbed Portuguese or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French, Portugues or Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- The story of an inner-city Los Angeles police precinct where some of the cops aren't above breaking the rules or working against their associates to both keep the streets safe and their self-interests intact. In season three, after scoring big with the money train the Strike Team plays it cool to avoid arousing suspicion as Dutch and Claudette investigate the robbery and murder of two Armenian gangsters. Tensions are stretched even further when Vic finds himself at odds with his team as they face a bitter rivalry from the new Decoy Squad. But hostilities are quickly forgotten when Captain Aceveda reveals that the Strike Team is the target of an Armenian mob hit.
- Disc 1. Episode 1-4. Playing tight ; Blood and water ; Bottom bitch ; Streaks and tips
Disc 2. Episodes 5-8. Mum ; Posse up ; Safe ; Cracking ice
Disc 3. Episodes 9-12. Slipknot ; What power is ... ; Strays ; Riceburner
Disc 4. Episodes 13-15. Fire in the hole ; All in ; On tilt.
- Michael Chiklis, CCH Pounder, Walton Goggins, Catherine Dent, Benito Martinez, Michael Jace, Jay Karnes, Kenneth Johnson.
- Issued by the publisher as part of a twenty-nine disc set of all seven seasons.
Videodisc release of the third season of the television program originally broadcast in 2004.
Special features: audio commentary on selected episodes; 39 deleted scenes; behind-the-scenes featurettes.
- Johnson, Clark, 1954- director.
Chiklis, Michael, 1963- actor.
Pounder, C. C. H., actor.
Dent, Catherine, actor.
Goggins, Walton, 1971- actor.
Twentieth Century-Fox Television, Inc., production company.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
- 043396422339 (complete set)
42233 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|