The Black family reunion cookbook : recipes & food memories from the National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
- Memphis, Tennessee : Tradery House, ©1991.
viii, 212,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Memphis.
- Bread specialties
Soups & salads
Vegetables & side dishes
Main meal dishes
- "Libby Clark, Food Editor; Varnette P. Honeywood, Cover Artist; Janet Cheatham Bell, Writer; Jessica B. Harris, Food Consultant; Acuff/Pollard, Text Design."
Introduction by Dorothy I. Height.
Contains order forms:  page at end.
Issued in comb binding.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy 2 inscribed "Joanna - Thank you so much for your kindness and support this year. Merry Christmas. Happy Kwanzaa!!! Happy New Year. Love & hugs. J----? '93"
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (inscription) (Banks Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bell, Janet Cheatham, writer.
National Council of Negro Women.
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|