Shameless. The complete fourth season / co-executive producer, Nancy M. Pimental ; executive producer, John Wells, Paul Abbott, Andrew Stearn ; producer Michael Hissrich ; developed for American television by John Wells ; created by Paul Abbot ; Warner Bros. Television ; John Wells Productions.
- Standardized Title:
- Shameless (Television program : United States). Season 4.
- Other Title:
- Shameless. The complete 4th season
Shameless. Season four
Shameless. Season 4
- Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment,  , ©2014.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video.
3 videodiscs (approximately 642 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
DVD video 4 3/4 in.
- Dysfunctional families -- Drama.
Alcoholic fathers -- Drama.
Chicago (Ill.) -- Drama.
Problemas familiares -- Teatro.
Alcohólicos -- Teatro.
Chicago (Ill.) -- Teatro.
Illinois -- Chicago.
- Television programs.
Domestic comedy television programs.
Dark comedy television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English; optional subtitles in French and Spanish subtitles.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; dual layer; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- Season Four finds the Gallaghers braving another brutal Chicago winter and waiting on the medical fate of their permanently pickled patriarch Frank. With oldest daughter Fiona in a stable job and relationship, and newly graduated Lip enrolled in college, it seems like the Gallaghers might finally have a shot at the middle class American dream. But when you're down and out, moving up isn't so easy.
- Disc one. Simple pleasures / directed by John Wells ; written by John Wells
My oldest daughter / directed by Mimi Leder ; written by Nancy M. Pimental
Like father, like daughter / directed by Sanaa Hamri ; written by Sheila Callaghan
Strangers on a train / directed by Peter Segal ; written by Etan Frankel.
Disc two. There's the rub / directed by David Nutter ; written by Davey Holmes
Iron City / directed by James Ponsoldt ; written by John Wells
A jailbird, invalid, martyr, cutter, retard, and parasitic twin / directed by Gary B. Goldman ; written by Nancy M. Pimental
Hope springs paternal / directed by Mimi Leder ; written by Sheila Callaghan.
Disc three. The legend of Bonnie and Carl / directed by Mark Mylod ; written by Etan Frankel
Liver, I hardly know her / directed by Christopher Chulack ; written by Davey Holmes
Emily / directed by Anthony Hemingway ; written by Nancy M. Pimental
Lazarus / directed by Mark Mylod ; written by John Wells.
- William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Jeremy Allen White, Ethan Cutkosky, Shanola Hampton, Steve Howey, Emma Kenney, Cameron Monaghan, Noel Fisher, Emma Greenwell, Jake McDorman, Joan Cusack, Emily Bergl.
- Director of photography, Kevin McKnight; production designer, Nina Ruscio.
- Title from container.
Videodisc release of the fourth season of the television program originally broadcast by Showtime in 2014.
Based on the original series by Paul Abbott and produced by Company Pictures for Channel 4 (UK).
Special features: 2 all-new featurettes: Being Gallagher, and, Shameless neighbors; unaired scenes.
- Abbott, Paul, creator.
Wells, John, 1956- creator, screenwriter, television director.
Pimental, Nancy M., 1965- television producer, screenwriter.
Stearn, Andrew, television producer.
Hissrich, Michael, television producer.
McKnight, Kevin, director of photography.
Ruscio, Nina, production designer.
Macy, William H., 1950- actor.
Rossum, Emmy, 1986- actor.
Cutkosky, Ethan, 1999- actor.
Hampton, Shanola, actor.
Howey, Steve, actor.
Kenney, Emma, 1999- actor.
Monaghan, Cameron, actor.
White, Jeremy Allen, actor.
Fisher, Noel, 1984- actor.
Greenwell, Emma, 1989- actor.
McDorman, Jake, 1986- actor.
Cusack, Joan, 1962- actor.
Bergl, Emily, actor.
Warner Bros. Television, production company.
John Wells Productions (Firm), production company.
Warner Bros. Entertainment, publisher.
Showtime Networks, broadcaster.
Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor.
- Publisher Number:
3000061680 Warner Bros. (container)
2000106182 Warner Bros. (disc 1)
2000104850 Warner Bros. (disc 2)
2000104851 Warner Bros. (disc 3)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|