Annual report of the Board of Canal Commissioners of Pennsylvania: : with accompanying documents. : Printed by order of the House of Representatives, Jan. 17, 1842.
- Harrisburg: : Henlock & Bratton, printers., 1824 [i.e. 1842].
80 p.,  folded leaves of plates ; 22 cm.
- Railroads -- Pennsylvania -- Early works to 1850.
Canals -- Pennsylvania.
- Early works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- Transmitted to Governor Porter by Edw. B. Hubley, president, p. , and by the governor to the General Assembly, p. .
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy imperfect: cover wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Hubley, Edward B. (Edward Burd), 1792-1856.
Pennsylvania. Governor (1839-1845 : Porter)
Pennsylvania. General Assembly. Senate.
Henlock & Bratton.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|