Soul : an interpretation of "That which might have been, Birmingham, 1963", a sculpture by John Henry Waddell / by Harry Wood.
- Other Title:
- Soul an interpretation of a sculpture by John Henry Waddell
- [Phoenix, Arizona : Doubleyou Publishing Company, ©1970.]
87,  pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
- Waddell, John Henry. That which might have been, Birmingham, 1963.
- Local subjects:
- Waddell, John Henry, 1921- -- Individual works -- That which might have been, Birmingham, 1963.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Arizona Phoenix.
- "Book designed by Harry Wood."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Wood, Harry, 1910- Soul.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|