New life in an old favorite.
- New York : Earp-Thomas Cultures Corporation, 1919
1 volume (11 leaves) : illustrations, map ; 39 cm
- Soil inoculation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City).
- Caption title
"The object of this booklet is to show the seed and implement dealers of the United States that FARMOGERM is now on a new and firm basis ; that from July, 1919, the most powerful advertising forces in America will be employed to increse the sale and the prestige of this old favorite ..."--1st leaf.
Consists of sample advertisements and notes the big farm papers in which they will appear.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Earp-Thomas Cultures Corporation, publisher
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|