Contemporary schools of metascience / Gerard Radnitsky.
- Third enlarged edition
- Chicago : Henry Regnery Company, 1973. , ©1973
xl, 446 pages illustrations 22 cm
- Science -- Philosophy.
Science -- Philosophy.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- Anglo-Saxon schools of metascience.
Continental schools of metascience.
Toward a theory of research that is neither logical reconstruction nor psychology or sociology of science.
- "Gateway edition 6100."
"Copyright ©1968, 1970, 1973 Gerard Radnitsky"--verso of title page.
"Third enlarged edition, three volumes in one, published 1973 by Henry Regnery Company, 114 West Illinois Street, Chicago, Illinois 60610, by arrangement with Humanities Press"
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Henry Regnery Company, publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Radnitzky, Gerard. Contemporary schools of metascience.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|