Not wanted / Emerald Productions, Inc. ; screenplay by Paul Jarrico and Ida Lupino ; original story by Paul Jarrico and Malvin Wald ; produced by Ida Lupino, Anson Bond ; directed by Elmer Clifton.
- Other Title:
- At head of title on container: Unwed mother
- Narberth, PA : Alpha Video Distributors, 
1 videodisc (91 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Unmarried mothers -- United States -- Drama.
Disabled veterans -- United States -- Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States -- Drama.
World War (1939-1945)
- Feature films
Social problem films.
Melodramas (Motion pictures).
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 0; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; monaural.
digital optical monaural
full screen (1.22:1)
video file DVD-R video region 0
- "Hollywood legend Ida Lupino makes her directorial debut in this ahead-of-its-time shocker! Naive teenager Sally Kelton falls for womanizing jazz pianist Steve Ryan. When the struggling musician suddenly leaves town for another gig, the lovestruck girl runs away from home to find him. But Steve rejects her, leaving Sally to fend for herself on the street. She is taken in by kindly Drew Baxter, a shellshocked war veteran. Love begins to blossom between the two, but Sally cannot let go of her obsession with Steve. Discovering she is pregnant with the piano player's child, Sally makes a last desperate attempt to make Steve love her ... one that may end in tragedy for everyone."--Container.
- Sally Forrest, Keefe Brasselle, Leo Penn, Dorothy Adams, Wheaton Chambers, Rita Lupino, Audrey Farr, Carole Donne, Ruth Clifford, Ruthelma Stevens, Virginia Mullin, Marie Harmon, Roger Anderson, Greg Barton, Charles Seel, Larry Dobkin, Patrick Whyte, Dr. Maurice Bernstein.
- Editor, William Ziegler; art director, Charles D. Hall; sound, Victor Appel, Arthur Smith; assistant director, Maurice Vaccarino; photography, Henry Freulich; musical themes, Harry Revel, Raymond Scott, George Greely; music, Leith Stevens; production supervisor, Collier Young. Medical advisor, Dr. Maurice Bernstein.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1949.
- Lupino, Ida, 1918-1995, screenwriter, producer.
Jarrico, Paul, screenwriter, author.
Wald, Malvin, author.
Bond, Anson, producer.
Clifton, Elmer, 1890-1949, director.
Freulich, Henry, 1906-1985, photographer.
Revel, Harry, 1905-1958, arranger of music.
Scott, Raymond, 1908-1994, arranger of music.
Greeley, George, arranger of music.
Stevens, Leith, 1909-1970, musician.
Forrest, Sally, actor.
Brasselle, Keefe, actor.
Penn, Leo, 1921-1998, actor.
Adams, Dorothy, 1900-1988, actor.
Chambers, Wheaton, actor.
Dobkin, Lawrence, actor.
Whyte, Pat, actor.
Emerald Productions, Inc., film production company.
Alpha Video Distributors, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
ALP 7810D Alpha Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|