Home page / Copacetic Pictures, Home Box Office, zdf-arte present ; a film by Doug Block ; written and directed by Doug Block ; co-writer, Deborah Rosenberg ; producers, Doug Block, Jane Weiner.
- Warren, NJ : Passion River, 
1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 0; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 2.0 stereo.
digital optical stereo
full screen (1.33:1)
video file DVD video region 0
- The year is 1996, and documentary filmmaker Doug Block, fascinated by a new thing called the internet, trains his wry, analytical lens on the growing blogging phenomenon. He soon falls under the spell of cyber superstar Justin Hall, whose bare-all online diary spares no details about friends, family, lovers and, inevitably, Block himself. When Hall goads the Doug into keeping his own online diary, the story takes an unexpectedly personal turn, with funny and affecting results.
- Featuring Joey Anuff, Justin Hall, Jaime Levy, Julie Peterson, Howard Rheingold, Louis Rossetto and others.
- Cinematographer, Doug Black; editor, Deborah Rosenberg; music, Elephant Ears.
- Title from title frames.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1998.
- Block, Doug, film director, film producer, cinematographer, screenwriter.
Rosenberg, Deborah, screenwriter, editor of moving image work.
Weiner, Jane (Documentary filmmaker), film producer.
Anuff, Joey, on-screen participant.
Hall, Justin, 1974- on-screen participant.
Levy, Jaime, on-screen participant.
Peterson, Julie, on-screen participant.
Copacetic Pictures (Firm), film production company.
Home Box Office (Firm), film production company.
ZDF/Arte (Firm), film production company.
Passion River Films, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
PRDVD4317 Passion River Films
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|