A dialogue between Farmer Trueman and his son George : about the cannibals in India : who not only eat their prisoners, but actually devour their aged relations!!!.
- Other Title:
- Dialogue between Farmer Trueman and his son George
- London : Printed and sold by J. Evans and Son, 42, Long-lane, West-smithfield : Sold also by F. Collins, 60, Paternoster-Row : And by J. Nisbet, 15, Castle-street, Oxford-street, [between 1813 and 1820]
8 pages ; 19 cm
- Cannibalism -- Juvenile literature.
Christian life -- Juvenile literature.
Sin -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile works.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Approximate date established from Brown, P. London publishers and printers c.1800-1870.
Welch cites date of ca. 1809; cf. below.
"Price one penny."
Caption title: A dialogue between Farmer Trueman and his son George.
Woodcut: title page vignette.
Cf. Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 285.
- Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|