God went surfing with the devil / a High Road to Pandemonium production ; produced and directed by Alexander Klein.
- [United States] : Cinema Libre Studio, 2011.
1 videodisc (83 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Blockade -- Gaza Strip.
Arab-Israeli conflict -- 1993- -- Blockades.
Arab-Israeli conflict -- 1993- -- Occupied territories.
Surfing -- Gaza Strip -- Gaza.
Gaza Strip -- Gaza.
- Documentary films.
- In English, Arabic and Hebrew with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, all regions; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD video all regions
- An inspirational film that charts the difficulties and dangers encountered by surfers in Gaza and how a non-profit group would attempt to deliver 23 surfboards into the region. Along the way, Israelis, Arab-Israelis, and Palestinians who are affected by the violence speak candidly about their daily struggle to supersede the conflict through the pure joy of surfing.
- Music, Mark Noseworthy; editor, David Croom; director of photography, Edward Chase.
- Title from container.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2011.
Special features: Entering the war zone : the making of God went surfing with the Devil; production photo journal with audio commentary; original ending.
- Klein, Edward, film producer, film director.
Noseworthy, Mark, composer (expression)
High Road to Pandemonium (Firm), film production company.
Cinema Libre Studio, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
CLS1116 Cinema Libre Studio
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|