Naples '44 / Dazzle Communication e Rai Cinema presentano ; una produzione Dazzle Communication con Rai Cinema ; producers Davide Azzolini, Francesca Barra ; director, Francesco Patierno.
- Other Title:
- Naples 1944
- New York, NY : First Run Features,  , ©2016
1 videodisc (89 min.) : sound, color and black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Lewis, Norman.
Great Britain. Army. Field Security Personnel -- Biography.
World War (1939-1945)
World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, British.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Italy -- Naples.
Naples (Italy) -- History.
Soldiers -- Great Britain -- Diaries.
Italy -- Naples.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain.
Italy -- Naples.
Personal narratives -- British.
- In English.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 5.1 surround; 2.0 stereo.
digital optical surround
digital optical stereo
video file DVD video region 1
- In 1943, a young British officer, Norman Lewis, entered a war-torn Naples with the American Fifth Army. Lewis began writing in his notepad everything that happened to him during his one-year stay, observing the complex social cauldron of a city that contrived every day the most incredible ways of fighting to survive. These notes turned into his masterpiece, a memoir.
- Narrator, Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Gianni Troilo, cinematographer; Maria Fantastica Valmori, editor; Andrea Guerra, music.
- Title from title frames.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2016.
Duration of film on container is 85 minutes.
Based on Naples '44 / by Norman Lewis.
- Patierno, Francesco, film director, screenwriter.
Azzolini, Davide, film producer.
Barra, Francesca, film producer.
Cumberbatch, Benedict, 1976- narrator.
Guerra, Andrea, 1961- composer.
Troilo, Gianni, director of cinematography.
Valmori, Maria Fantastica, editor of moving image work.
Dazzle Communication, film production company.
Rai Cinema (Firm), film production company.
First-Run Features (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
917582D First Run Features
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|