What's in Aunt Mary's room? / by Elizabeth Fitzgerald Howard ; illustrated by Cedric Lucas.
- New York : Clarion Books [a Houghton Mifflin Company imprint, ©1996].
32 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Great-aunts -- Juvenile fiction.
Families -- Juvenile fiction.
Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Juvenile fiction.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Fiction.
Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Childrens subjects:
- Great-aunts -- Fiction.
Families -- Fiction.
Sisters -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
- Baltimore (Md.) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- While visiting their Great-Aunt Flossie, two sisters get a chance to see what family treasures are stored in a locked room there.
- "The illustrations were executed in pastel on Strathmore pastel paper. The text was set in 16-point Goudy."
Sequel to 'Aunt Flossie's Hats (and Crab Cakes Later)'
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy is "2" printing.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lucas, Cedric, illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|