Country Partnership Framework for the Republic of Paraguay for the Period FY19-FY23 [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2018.
- Country Partnership Frameworks.
World Bank e-Library.
Country Partnership Frameworks.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Accountability. (search)
Business Environment. (search)
Human Capital. (search)
International Finance Corporation. (search)
International Governmental Organizations. (search)
Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency. (search)
National Governance. (search)
Natural Resources Management. (search)
Poverty Reduction. (search)
Private Sector Development. (search)
Rule of Law. (search)
Rural Development. (search)
Rural Development Strategy and Policy. (search)
- This document lays out the rationale for, and principal elements of, the World Bank Group (WBG) Country Partnership Framework (CPF) for Paraguay for FY19 to FY23. The proposed CPF is aligned with the core priorities of the new Paraguayan Administration.
- World Bank Group.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|