The shield. Season 6 / Sony Pictures Television ; Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation ; created by Shawn Ryan ; written by Elizabeth A. Hansen, Lisa Randolph [and others] ; directed by Kurt Sutter [and others].
- Standardized Title:
- Shield (Television program). Season 6.
- Other Title:
- Shield. Season six
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, ©2013.
- Shield. The complete series.
The Shield. The complete series
4 videodiscs (498 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Police -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Criminal investigation -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Police corruption -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Inner cities -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Crime -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Drama.
Television cop shows.
California -- Los Angeles.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Television cop shows.
- In English or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital surround.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- Even as a hardened cop, things have never been tougher for Detective Vic Mackey. In this season, he must deal with a vicious, gang-related slaughter with no leads, the desperate attempts of an Internal Affairs detective to discredit him, and the looming threat of forced retirement. To top it all, he's obsessed with finding the killer of a valued Strike Team member and friend. Meanwhile, Shane hooks up with the Armenian mob and becomes a dangerous adversary to Vic, Claudette struggles to keep the Barn from being shut down, and Dutch suffers the wrath of his arrogant new partner.
- Disc 1. Wins and losses ; On the Jones ; Baptism by fire ; Back to one
Disc 2. The new guy ; Haunts ; Chasing ghosts
Disc 3. Exiled ; The math of the wrath
Disc 4. Recoil ; Spanish practices.
- Michael Chiklis, Walton Goggins, Catherine Dent, Cathy Cahlin Ryan, Benito Martinez, CCH Pounder, Michael Jace, Jay Karnes, Kenneth Johnson.
- Issued by the publisher as part of a twenty-nine disc of the complete series.
Videodisc release of the sixth series of the television program originally broadcast in 2007.
Special features: Disc 1: audio commentaries; deleted scenes; "Saturn's sons" featurette ; Disc 2: audio commentaries; deleted scenes ; Disc 3: audio commentaries; deleted scenes ; Disc 4: audio commentaries; deleted scenes; "Two directors" featurette; "Full circle: Franka Potente" featurette.
- Local notes:
- University of Pennsylvania Libraries have cataloged each season separately.
- Sutter, Kurt, director.
Chiklis, Michael, 1963- actor
Dent, Catherine, actor.
Goggins, Walton, 1971- actor.
Ryan, Cathy Cahlin, actor.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
- 043396422339 (complete set)
42233 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (complete set)
10441418 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (complete set)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|