Third report of Charles L. Schlatter : principal engineer in the service of the state of Pennsylvania, to the canal commissioners, relative to the continuous railroad from Harrisburg to Pittsburg : accompanied with maps and profiles.
- Harrisburg : Henlock & Bratton, printers, 1842.
148 pages,  folded leaves of plates : illustrations, map ; 21 cm
- Railroads -- Pennsylvania.
Railroads -- Surveying.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- "Read in the House of Representatives, Jan. 17, 1842."
- Local notes:
- RBC copy imperfect: cover wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Henlock & Bratton.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|