Peer-to-peer bullying and harassment : background and federal response efforts / Audrey Robbins, editor.
- New York : Nova Science, 
- Bullying and victimization
Bullying and victimization
193 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- United States.
Bullying in schools -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Bullying in schools -- Law and legislation.
- Peer-to-peer violence and bullying : examining the federal response / U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
Student bullying : overview of research, federal initiatives, and legal issues / Gail McCallion and Jody Feder.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Commins-Holman Family Fund.
- Commins-Holman Family Fund.
Robbins, Audrey, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|