The mule / Warner Bros. Pictures presents in association with Imperative Entertainment in association with Bron Creative ; a Malpaso production ; written by Nick Schenk ; produced by Tim Moore, Kristina Rivera, Jessica Meier, Dan Friedkin, Bradley Thomas ; produced and directed by Clint Eastwood.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
1 videodisc (116 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Dolnick, Sam -- Film adaptations.
Sharp, Leo, 1924-2016 -- Drama.
Drug couriers -- Drama.
Older people -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Audio description for persons with visual disabilities.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.39:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Audio 5.1 surround.
Dolby Digital 5.1
- Earl Stone is a man in his 80s who is broke, alone, and facing foreclosure of his business when he is offered a job that simply requires him to drive. Easy enough, but, unbeknownst to Earl, he's just signed on as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel. Even as his money problems become a thing of the past, Earl's past mistakes start to weigh heavily on him, and it's uncertain if he'll have time to right those wrongs before law enforcement, or the cartel's enforcers, catch up to him.
- Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Peña, Dianne Wiest, Andy Garcia, Taissa Farmiga, Jill Flint, Alison Eastwood, Manny Montana.
- Music by Arturo Sandoval; editor, Joel Cox; director of photography, Yves Bélanger.
- Title from web page.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2018.
Based on the New York Times magazine article 'The Sinaloa cartel's 90-year-old drug mule' by Sam Dolnick.
Special feature: Making of the mule : nobody runs forever (join actor/producer/director Clint Eastwood and the all-star cast and crew of The mule as Eastwood makes his bold return to the big screen).
- Schenk, Nick, screenwriter.
Moore, Tim (Producer), film producer.
Rivera, Kristina, film producer.
Meier, Jessica, film producer.
Friedkin, Dan, 1965- film producer.
Thomas, Bradley, film producer.
Eastwood, Clint, 1930- actor, film director, film producer.
Cooper, Bradley, actor.
Fishburne, Laurence, III, 1961- actor.
Peña, Michael, 1976- actor.
Sandoval, Arturo, composer (expression).
Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), presenter.
Imperative Entertainment, presenter.
Bron Studios, presenter.
Malpaso (Company), film production company.
- Container of: Mule (Motion picture : 2018)
Container of: Mule (Motion picture : 2018). French.
Container of: Mule (Motion picture : 2018). Spanish.
- Publisher Number:
1000739016 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|