If she wakes / Michael Koryta.
- First edition.
- New York : Little, Brown and Company,  , ©2019
394 pages ; 25 cm
- College students -- Fiction.
Traffic accidents -- Fiction.
Insurance investigators -- Fiction.
Assassins -- Fiction.
Murder -- Fiction.
FICTION / Thrillers / Suspense.
FICTION / Crime.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Private Investigators.
Maine -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- "Tara Beckley, a senior at Hammel College in Maine, is driving a visiting professor to a conference when a horrific car accident kills the professor and leaves Tara a prisoner of locked-in syndrome. She is fully alert, but unable to move a muscle. Trapped in her body, she learns that someone powerful wants her dead -- but why? Abby Kaplan, an insurance investigator, is hired by the college to look in to Tara's case. A former stunt driver, she can tell that Tara's car crash was no accident. She starts asking questions and is soon on the run -- with a young hit man named Dax Blackwell hard on her heels."--Provided by publisher.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Miller Fund bookplate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|