We go to the gallery / by M. Elia and E. Elia with illustrations by M. Elia.
- Commercial edition.
- London : Dung Beetle Ltd.,  , ©2015
- Dung Beetle new words reading scheme ; book 1a.
The Dung Beetle new words reading scheme ; book 1a
44 pages : color illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Artists' books -- Specimens.
Art -- Humor.
Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Humor.
Readers (Primary) -- Parodies, imitations, etc.
- Artists' books.
Parodies, imitations, etc.
- Have you taken children to a gallery recently? Did you struggle to explain the work to them in plain, simple English? With this new Dung Beetle book, both parents and young children can learn about contemporary art, and understand many of its key themes. The jolly colourful illustrations will enable your child to smoothly internalize all of the debilitating middle class self-hatred contained in each artwork. New words on every page will also help your child to identify core concepts, so that they may repeat them at dinner parties to impress educated guests. --publisher.
- Parody of a Ladybird Key Words Reading Scheme book.
"First published 2014."
- Elia, Ezra, author.
- Publisher Number: