Unemployment Insurance Reform [electronic resource] : Fixing a Broken System / Stephen A. Wandner, editor.
- Kalamazoo, Michigan : W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, 2018.
- WE focus series.
WE focus series
1 online resource (ix, 237 pages)
- Unemployment insurance -- Government policy -- United States.
Unemployment insurance -- United States.
- Intro; Title page; Copyright page; Dedication; Contents; Acknowledgments; 1
Why the Unemployment Insurance Program Needs to Be Reformed, Stephen A. Wandner; 2
UI Reform Proposals in the Fiscal Year 2017 Obama Budget Request, Suzanne Simonetta; 3
The Employment Service-Unemployment Insurance Partnership: Origin, Evolution, and Revitalization, David E. Balducchi and Christopher J. O'Leary; 4
State UI Financing Response to the Great Recession, Wayne Vroman; 5
Unemployment Insurance Reform: Evidence-Based Policy Recommendations, Christopher J. O'Leary and Stephen A. Wandner
Conclusions and Needed Reforms, Stephen A. WandnerAuthors; Index; About the Institute
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Baltimore, MD Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital cover (viewed on September 13, 2018).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John Lammey Stewart Memorial Library Fund.
- John Lammey Stewart Memorial Library Fund.
Wandner, Stephen A., editor.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|