Darlene / Eloise Greenfield ; illustrated by George Ford.
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Methuen, [©1980].
 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
People with disabilities.
- Childrens subjects:
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Once she starts having fun with her uncle and cousin, a young girl, who is confined to a wheelchair, is no longer anxious to go home.
- "First Edition"
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ford, George, 1936-
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0416307019 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|