Do's and don'ts for business women / by Jean Rich (Helen Frances Thompson).
- Other records:
- [New York City] : The Womans Press New York City, 1922. , ©1922
[iv], v-ix, , 2-195,  pages ; 15 cm
- Business etiquette.
- Publishers' advertisements
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Copyright, 1922 by The National Board of the Young Womens Christian Associations of the United States of America"; title page verso.
Publisher's address as: "600 Lexington Avenue, New York, N.Y."; from back cover verso.
"Printed in the United States of America"; title page verso.
Includes printed marginalia.
Volume contains publishers' advertisements on inside front flap cover and back cover vero.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy has original beige and red paper wrapper over a hard back cover.
- Penn Chronology:
- Woman's Press, publisher.
Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. National Board, copyright holder.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|