Vessel explored, vessel transformed : Tomimoto Kenkichi and his enduring legacy.
- Other Title:
- Tomimoto Kenkichi and his enduring legacy
- [New York, N.Y.] : Joan B. Mirviss Ltd, with Shibuya Kurodatoen Co., Ltd,  , ©2019
- Conference Name:
- Asia Week New York (2019 : New York, N.Y.)
128 pages : color illustrations, portrait ; 28 cm
- Tomimoto, Kenkichi, 1886-1963 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
Art pottery, Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
Art pottery, Japanese -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
- English; some text also in Japanese.
- On the occasion of the Tomimoto Kenkichi exhibition / Kuroda Kōji
The pursuit of originality in ceramics / Kida Takuya
Clothing the modern ceramic body : form, surface, and the echoes of Tomimoto Kenkichi / Meghen M. Jones
Nascent tradition : Tomimoto Kenkichi and the turn to contemporary ceramics / Trevor Menders
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Joan B. Mirviss Ltd, New York, March 13-April 26, 2019, in conjunction with the 2019 Asia Week New York fair.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 126-127).
- Kida, Takuya, author.
Jones, Meghen, author.
Menders, Trevor, author.
Joan B. Mirviss Ltd., host institution, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|