Jan Henderikse : in transit / Antoon Melissen.
- Other Title:
- In transit
- Bielefeld, Germany : Kerber, 
- Kerber art
264 pages, 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, portraits ; 28 cm. + 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages : color illustration ; 28 x 22 cm.)
- Henderikse, Jan, 1937 -- -Criticism and interpretation.
Henderikse, Jan, 1937 -- -Catalogs.
Henderikse, Jan, 1937-.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Parallel texts in English and German.
Parallel texts in German and English.
- This extensive monograph pays homage to Dutch artist Jan Henderikse (*1937), cofounder of the Nul Group (1961-1965), the Dutch "branch" of the European ZERO movement. Henderikse is well-known for his multi-form oeuvre, consisting of assemblages and ready-mades, conceptual photography, film, installation art, and artist's books. Henderikse has always been an artist "in between", flirting with the purity of ZERO, with the impish outlook on life of the Dutch Nul Group and the French Nouveau Réalistes, with Pop Art and with Fluxus. New research and access to the artist's personal archives sheds light on Jan Henderikse's unique position in European art. Richly illustrated with works from the years 1954-2017, archival material, and accounts of his collaborations.
- Includes sheet "Jan Henderikse, Topps, 2018. Four original baseball cards on paper, 27.5 x 22 cm" laid in.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Melissen, Antoon, 1967- Jan Henderikse.
Melissen, Antoon, 1967- Jan Henderikse. German.
Henderikse, Jan, 1937- Works. Selections.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|