Assessing regional integration in Africa. VII, Innovation, competitiveness and regional integration / African Union, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, African Development Bank Group.
- Other Title:
- Innovation, competitiveness and regional integration
ARIA VII : innovation, competitiveness and regional integration
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia : Economic Commission for Africa : African Union : African Develpment Bank Group,  , ©2016
- Government document
x, 128 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 28 cm
- Africa -- Economic integration.
Regionalism -- Africa.
Regional planning -- Africa.
Africa -- Economic conditions.
Business and politics -- Africa.
Competition -- Africa.
Business and politics.
International economic integration.
- "Assessing Regional Integration in Africa (ARIA) VII examines how the three elements of regional integration, innovation and competitiveness are interlinked. It explores the prospects for harnessing them within the framework of Africa's normative regional integration development model oriented to foster structural change. The report aims to shed light on innovation and competitiveness in the broader context of development policy and strategy in Africa."--Publisher's description.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Status of Regional Integration in Africa
Chapter 3: Regional Integration, Innovation and Competitiveness: A Theoretical Framework and Empirical Highlights
Chapter 4: Innovation and the Global Regulatory Regime for Intellectual Property
Chapter 5: Africa's Science, Technology and Innovation Policies
National, Regional and Continental
Chapter 6: Lessons from India and Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- "African Union, United Nations, Economic Commission for Africa, African Development Bank Group"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- African Union, issuing body.
United Nations. Economic Commission for Africa, issuing body.
African Development Bank Group, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|