Transformative industrial policy for Africa.
- Addis Ababa : United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,  , ©2016
- Government document
xiv, 181 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Industrial policy -- Africa.
Africa -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
- African countries are in the process of upgrading and promoting the development of higher-productivity sectors, including manufacturing and high-end services. One of the key elements is the need to expand the industrial sector, which provides opportunities for employment generation, integration and value addition for boosting export earnings and income generation. This specialized report is intended as a contribution to the thinking process of how to conceptualize and implement transformative industrial policies. It aims to serve as a guide for supporting member states and provide concrete strategies for the integration of industrial policies into national development plans across the continent.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 167-181).
- United Nations. Economic Commission for Africa, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|