ABC, the artists' books conference : June 15-18, 2005, keynote addresses.
- Other Title:
- Artists' books conference
- New Haven, Conn. : Jenny-Press, ©2005.
- Book arts essay ; 2.
Book arts essay ; 2
55 pages ; 22 cm.
- Artists' books -- 20th century.
Artists' books -- 21st century.
Artists' books -- Congresses.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- "On June 15-18, 2005, Wellesley College hosted The Artists' Books Conference, a three day event that brought together artists, librarians, curators, collectors, teachers, and booksellers...They came to learn from each other, to talk about issues that are not usually discussed openly. Librarians revealed their collecting strategies and decision making processes, artists asked questions about selling and marketing their work, and private collectors talked about what they acquire and how they discover new work. What emerged from this conference was a spirit of collaboration between those who create the books, those who represent the artists, and those who build collections." -- Introduction.
- Introduction / Ruth Rogers & Richard Zauft
To have and to hold: why we need book art / Betty Bright
What will next prove a rose: the thorny side of building the nation's collection of book arts / Mark Dimunation
People, presses & works cited.
- Edition limited to 300 copies.
"On June 15-18, 2005, Wellesley College hosted 'The Artists' Books Conference'"--Introduction, p. 4.
Includes bibliographical references.
Printed by Jae Jennifer Rossman Dec. 2005.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is number 95.
- Penn Chronology:
- Rossman, Jae Jennifer.
Dimunation, Mark G.
- Other format:
- Online version: ABC, the artists' books conference.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|