Footsteps : African American History.
- Standardized Title:
- Footsteps (Peterborough, N.H.)
- Other Title:
- Peterborough, NH : Cobblestone Publishing Company
volumes : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
Five no. a year
Began with: Volume 1, no. 1 (January/February 1999); Ceased with May/June 2006.
- African Americans -- History -- Juvenile literature.
African Americans -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
African Americans -- Biography
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Peterborough.
- Issues have also distinctive titles.
Charles F. Baker editor.
Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by an unnumbered charter issue.
Description based on: Volume 1, no. 1 (January/February 1999); title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: Volume 4, number 5 (November/December 2002).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copies presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies)
- Penn Chronology:
- Baker, Charles F., III, editor.
Cobblestone Publishing Company, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Footsteps (Peterborough, N.H. : Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|