Malawi : demographic and health survey, 2015-16 / National Statistical Office, The DHS Program ICF.
- Other Title:
- Malawi 2015-16 : demographic and health survey
- Zomba, Malawi : National Statistics Office ; Rockville, Maryland, USA : The DHS Program ICF, 2017.
- Government document
xxxii, 658 pages : illustrations (colour), maps (colour), graphs (colour), charts (colour), forms ; 30 cm
- Demographic surveys -- Malawi.
Health surveys -- Malawi.
Public health -- Malawi.
Malawi -- Population -- Statistics.
- "The 2015-16 Malawi Demographic and Health Survey (2015-16 MDHS) was implemented by the National Statistical Office from 19 October 2015 to 18 February 2016. The funding for the 2015-16 MDHS was provided by the government of Malawi, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), the Malawi National AIDS Commission (NAC), the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), UN WOMEN, Irish Aid, and the World Bank. ICF provided technical assistance through The DHS Program, a USAID-funded project providing support and technical assistance in the implementation of population and health surveys in countries worldwide" --Title page verso.
- "February 2017."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Malawi. National Statistical Office, issuing body.
ICF International (Firm), issuing body.
MEASURE DHS (Program), issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|