Shadow puppets, fairytale films. Vol. 1 / directed and animated by Lotte Reiniger.
- Other Title:
- Fairytales shadow show. Vol. 1
Lotte Reiniger shadow puppets fairytales. Vol. 1.
Shadow puppets fairytales
- [place of publication not identified] : GMG Media Group, [date of publication not identified].
1 videodisc (112 min.) silent and sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in
DVD video 4 3/4 in.
- Fairy tales -- Film adaptations.
- Film adaptations.
- Silent film with intertitles in English (Cinderella); silent film with intertitles in German (Der scheintote Chinese = The death-feigning chinaman); sound films in English (all other films).
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, all regions; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation; stereo..
digital optical stereo
full screen (1.33:1)
laser optical NTSC
video file DVD-R video all regions
- A collection of 9 filmed shadow puppet adaptations of classic fairy tales.
Der scheintote Chinese = The death feigning Chinaman
The golden goose
Aladdin and his magic lamp
The frog prince
The gallant little tailor
Snow White and red rose
Puss in boots.
- Lotte Reiniger.
- Videodisc release of the films produced in 1922 (Cinderella), 1928 (Der scheintote Chinese = the death feigning Chinaman), 1944 (The golden goose), 1954 (Aladdin and his magic lamp, The frog prince, The gallant little tailor, Sleeping beauty, Snow White and Red Rose, Cinderella, Puss in boots).
Credits [for most English films]: Primrose Productions presents a Lotte Reiniger silhouette film; with music by Freddie Philips; production team: Carl Koch, Louis Hagen [and] Vivian Milroy; designed and animated by Lotte Reiniger.
- Adaptation of: Cinderella.
Adaptation of : Scheintote Chinese.
Death feigning Chinaman.
Adaptation of: Golden goose.
Adaptation of: Aladdin.
Adaptation of: Frog prince.
Adaptation of: Gallant little tailor.
Adaptation of: Sleeping Beauty.
Adaptation of: Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
Adaptation of: Puss in Boots.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|