Poblamiento ibérico (ss V-III a.n.e.) en el sureste de la península ibérica : nuevos datos para el estudio a través de la arqueologia del paisaje / Francisco Ramos Martínez.
- Oxford : BAR Publishing, 2018.
- BAR international series ; 2903.
BAR international series ; 2903
xxiii, 298 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 30 cm.
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Spain -- Murcia.
Antiquities, Prehistoric -- Spain -- Murcia.
Murcia (Spain : Region) -- Antiquities.
Coastal settlements -- Spain -- Antiquities.
Spain -- Murcia.
Spain -- Murcia Region.
- Text in Spanish with English abstract.
- This book offers up-to-date information on settlements that show evidence of Iron Age (Iberian) occupation in the southeast of the Iberian Peninsula. This information makes possible an overall perspective on the Iberians between the 5th and 3rd centuries BC, which will be very useful for putting new discoveries in context. The author has compiled all available studies on each individual settlement. He has also gathered information on all the contexts (e.g. graves) and archaeological items (e.g. black-glazed pottery, fibulae and coins) that can provide chronological data, in this way establishing the nature of the occupation in each settlement. The study concludes with viewshed and site catchment area analyses of the most relevant settlements. The author also determines the agricultural capability of soils and collects the mineral evidence, to recover information on the use of the environment by the Iberians. --Publisher's website.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 273-293).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|