Violence against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019 : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 1585).
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], -
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 116-21.
Report / 116h Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 116-21
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes).
- United States. Violence Against Women Act of 1994.
Women -- Violence against -- United States -- Prevention -- Finance.
Women -- Crimes against -- United States -- Prevention -- Finance.
Abused women -- Services for -- United States -- Finance.
Victims of family violence -- Services for -- United States -- Finance.
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource; title from part 1 PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on March 29, 2019).
"March 27, 2019"--Pt. 1.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Violence against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019