Near-surface stratigraphy and morphology, Mississippi Inner Shelf, northern Gulf of Mexico / by James G. Flocks, Jack Kindinger, Kyle W. Kelso, [and three others] ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2015.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 2015-1014.
Open-file report ; 2015-1014
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 19 pages) : color illustrations, color maps.
- Geophysical surveys -- Mexico, Gulf of.
Beds (Stratigraphy) -- Mexico, Gulf of.
Shore protection -- Environmental aspects -- Mexico, Gulf of.
Beach nourishment -- Mexico, Gulf of.
Shore protection -- Environmental aspects.
Gulf of Mexico.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-19).
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (USGS, viewed March 14, 2019).
- Kindinger, Jack L., author.
Kelso, Kyle W., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|